USRoper is the premier roadside assistance program for the traveling or competitive roper. Membership includes roadside assistance coverage in any vehicle you are traveling in as well as coverage for horse trailers, whether your horses are on board or not. In addition, our membership provides an extensive package of discounts on equine related goods and services and regular equine travel and safety information to fit all of your needs as a horse owner or business.
Our 24/7 nationwide plan covers everything from lockouts and jump starts to towing of your vehicles, trucks and trailers. In addition you will enjoy access to our large selection of exclusive member discounts, emergency stabling/veterinarian/farrier referrals, access to our regular travel and safety information, and more. Membership includes:
- Up to 100 miles towing for your vehicle and/or horse trailer
- Tire Service, including dual wheeled trailers
- Lockout Service
- Jumpstarts / Battery service
- Winch outs
- Fuel, oil, water delivery
- Emergency Stabling, Veterinarian and Farrier referrals
- Discounts on travel, barn/stable products, tack and apparel and much more
Your USRoper® roadside assistance benefits are in full force even when you are not traveling with your Horses.
No matter what vehicle you are traveling in – even if you are not driving – we’ve got you covered.
Exclusive Membership Discounts
* $400 max benefit per vehicle per incident
** Coverage amounts do not include cost of parts or fluids. USRoper does not cover Commercial Haulers.